Monday, July 9, 2018

Interview with I.M. Free, author of I Don't Have Time








Title: I Don't Have Time
Author: I.M. Free
Publisher: iUniverse
Genre: Biography
Format: Ebook

When she was in her early thirties, the author realized something was guiding her. Suddenly, a whole new world opened up.

She had never considered herself an atheist, but she had always questioned the stories in the Bible as she thought it was impossible for anyone or anything to have so much power.

But through her own experiences, she learned something really does have that much power. She became one of the few people throughout time who began communicating directly with God.
Sometimes when the author awakens, she knows something she didn’t know before she fell asleep. She feels things she wasn’t aware of before. This is how God protects her and prepares her for life.

I Don’t Have Time is the story of how God found the author and how she realized that while some people live as though they won’t face consequences for their actions, they could not be more wrong. Even if they don’t pay the price in this lifetime, they will in the next.




THE INTERVIEW

Can you give us a go-for-the-gut answer as to why you wanted to be an author?
I really never wanted to be an author.  It was just something the Holy Spirit guided me to do.

Tell us (we won’t tell promise!) is it all it’s cracked up  to be? I mean what are the perks and what are the demands?
My story was painful to write and having to constantly deal with my past, which is something I would like to leave in the past, has been hard.

Which route did you take—traditional or self-published—and can you give us the nitty gritty low down on what’s that like?
I went self-publish.  While awaiting a call from a competitor, another publisher called me at the exact time I was supposed to receive the call.  That person never did call me. I knew God directed the person that did call me to do so. This person and I hit it off immediately and he asked if he could read my manuscript.  I sent it to him and he said, “You have to have this published.”

Tell us for real what you family feels about you spending so much time getting your book written, polished, edited, formatted, published, what have you?
My family is grown and no longer living with me.  I am a great-grandmother. My husband doesn’t care.

In writing your book, how did you deal with the phone ringing, your family needing dinner or your boss calling you saying you’re late?

I am retired.  I wrote when I felt the Holy Spirit was communicating with me and surprisingly, the phone never rang.



I.M. Free nearly gave up on life as a teen living with an alcoholic parent, but at just the right time, a voice saved her life. That voice led her to a close relationship with God,who she now thinks of as her friend and confidant. She wrote this book so that others will find Him.


No comments: