Friday, May 10, 2013

Straight From the Mouth of 'Revelation: The Return of Mr. Breeze' Morrie Richfield


Morrie Richfield lives in Pennsylvania with his two sons, his dogs and his cat. He is working on his next novel, and he still dreams that someday the world will be a better place for all of us to live.

His latest book is the inspirational fantasy novel, Revelation: The Return of Mr. Breeze.

Visit his website at www.mrbreezethenovel.com.

Thanks for letting us interrogate interview you!  Can you give us a go-for-the-gut answer as to why you wanted to be an author?

It has been a dream of mine since I was 14 years old

Tell us (we won’t tell promise!) is it all it’s cracked up to be?  I mean what are the perks and what are the demands?

It is a hobby for me so I am just glad so many people have been touched by the books I wrote.

Which route did you take – traditional or self-published – and can you give us the nitty gritty low down on what’s that like?

I am self published and it was a pretty easy road going that way.

Tell us for real what your family feels about you spending so much time getting your book written, polished, edited, formatted, published, what have you?

I am trying to change the world, they are all behind me wouldn’t  you be!

This is for pet lovers.  If you don’t own a pet, skip this question, but do your pets actually get their food on time or do they have to wait until you type just one more word?

My spoiled dogs come first in the morning!

In writing your book, how did you deal with the phone ringing, your family needing dinner or your boss calling you saying you’re late?

I write between 4 and 6am no one needs anything then just me needing my coffee

What was the craziest or insane thing that happened to you in the book publishing process?

That I actually managed to do it!

How about the social networks?  Which ones do you believe help and which ones do you wish you could avoid?

Not really something I deal with

Book sales.  Don’t you just love them (or lack of?)?  How are you making the sales happen for you?

Not in this for book sales or money trying to make the world a better place one heart and one mind at a time.

What is one thing you’d like to jump on the rooftop and scream about?

We need to learn to all live together in peace!

Okay, too much sugar for you today!  Here’s a nice cup of Chamomile tea and come on over and sit under the cabana and watch the waves roll in.  Now…can you tell us what you love about being a published author and how all those things above doesn’t matter because it’s all part of the whole scheme of things and you wouldn’t have it any other way?

This is all about one thing for me making us all see that we have to learn to be better people ALL OF US!


No comments: