Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Interview with Dennis Quiles, author of Ordainment Betrayal






Title: Ordainment Betrayal
Author: Dennis Quiles
Publisher: iUniverse
Genre: Thriller/Suspense
Format: Ebook


Jack Steele is an ex–naval intelligence officer turned private investigator who has just proposed to his girlfriend, Martha, over dinner when he sees a bloodied and frightened boy running toward him outside the restaurant. After Martha steps in to protect the boy from the two men in hot pursuit, a gun battle ensues, leaving Jack’s beloved fiancée dead on the sidewalk. While Jack grapples with the ramifications of her tragic death, he is unwittingly pulled into the dark world of human trafficking at the hands of an Albanian mob doing business near Lake Michigan. Desperate for answers, Jack partners with a Chicago police detective to learn about the organized crime culture and develop a plan to stop the trafficking operation and free their victims before they are sold on the black market. As Jack puts his own life on the line, he must battle the powerful Catholic Church and stop the cunning exploits of a deranged pedophile priest who believes he is doing God’s work by turning children into little angels. But will Jack manage to accomplish his heroic mission before it is too late for more innocent victims? Ordainment Betrayal shares the thrilling tale of a former intelligence agent’s dangerous quest to stop an Albanian human trafficking operation in collusion with the Roman Catholic Church..


PURCHASE HERE




Question1- Can we start out by telling us whether you are published for the first time or are you multi-published?
Well, this is my third book in the Jack Steele trilogy.  I have published two prior books The Surface Beneath in 2011, Games of Mind in 2013 and Ordainment Betrayal in 2017 with the last I closed the trilogy.
Question2- When you were published for the first time, which route did you go – mainstream, small press, vanity published or self-published and why or how did you choose this route?
I choose self-publishing through CreateSpace at Amazon.  It was easy, it was my first time, and I didn’t really know much about the publishing industry.
Question3- How long did it take you to get published once you signed the contract?
Not there yet. I am working with my publicist to attain such honor.  I am confident that once my book is read by a traditional publisher house, they will want to sign me in for the rights to publish my work. I am so sure that my trilogy will also make a great Hollywood blockbuster. I have seen worst stories come alive and on the silver screen, so why not present the Jack Steele Thrillers.
Question4-How did it make you feel to become published for the first time and how did you celebrate? 
AMAZING, I felt accomplished. What started as a stress relief hobby turn into 600 pages full adrenaline smash-thriller that has sold very well.  The second book got three awards, the third most recent already hold three and counting. I went out with my family to a very expensive restaurant and had an excellent dinner, gave out several copies to my friends who wanted to be signed at the course and every time someone tells you I read your book and is fantastic, you feel the chills, the excitement all over again.  
Question5- What was the first thing you did as for as promotion when you were published for the first time?
Send the manuscript to all Hollywood producers, media outlets, and local stores.




Dennis Quiles earned a bachelor’s degree in criminal justice and a master’s degree in business administration. A US military veteran and an accomplished professional of the protection business, he is the director of global security for one of the world’s largest multinational corporations. Quiles and his wife have three children and currently live in Illinois. This is his third book.


No comments: